Gin School Host
We have an exciting role for a charismatic and enthusiastic candidate who has a passion for the spirits industry.
Previous knowledge of the gin distillation process is not essential as our Head Distiller will guide you through all there is to know. We just ask that you confidently share your knowledge with large groups and talk passionately about gin and the 58 Brand.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hosting the 58 Gin School London: welcoming guests, guiding them through their gin making experience, assisting with flavour profiling and botanical selection.
- Assisting the Events Team with scheduling and bookings
- Guest list and database management
- Market research and working with the marketing on event promotion
- Helping with event set up on the day
- General administration duties
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office Software, including word, excel and outlook
- Excellent time management skills and ability to focus on tasks set
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with working hours whenever required – this position requires weekend hours
- Works well under pressure in a very fast paced environment
What you’ll get in return:
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, ambitious and category leading craft spirits business; working with highly motivated individuals
- Career progression opportunities and training courses
- A fun and inspiring work environment featuring regular socials
58 Gin is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and believe it adds value to our organisation. Working at 58 is interesting, involved, fun, and we’d love to tell you more about it!